Spot Assessment Session by Lakehead University, Thunderbay, Ontario, Canada on 16th December, 2016 Time: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM @ Krishna Consultants Nagpur Office!!
Campuses – Thunder Bay, Orillia
Intakes – May, September, January
Website – https://www.lakeheadu.ca/
Application Fee – CAD 135 for UG (Application Waiver Available on the day of Spot)
CAD 100 (for PG programs)
- Public Research University.
- Founded in 1965.
- Comparatively small class size.
- Providing education to 300+ international students from 50 countries.
- Scholarships available for students based on their academics.
- One of the few universities to provide research opportunities at undergraduate level as well.
Only Canadian university that offers an Engineering Technologists Diploma at the end of 2 years and a degree at the end of 4 years in the following fields – Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Software.
Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees in the fields of :-
- Business (Accounting, Administrative studies, Business Economics, General Management, HRM, IB, Marketing, Information Systems)
- Engineering ( Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Environmental, Electrical and Computer)
- Health and Behavioral Sciences
- Natural Resource Management
- Science and Environmental Studies
- Social Science and Humanities
- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics.
- Computer Science
Please find the link below for program availability and details:-
UG : https://www.lakeheadu.ca/academics/undergraduate-programs
PG : https://www.lakeheadu.ca/academics/graduate/programs/masters
Bachelor Degree : Minimum 60% in Senior Secondary.
Master Degree : Minimum 60% in Bachelor Degree.
For MBA or M.Sc Management GMAT ( 500 score) or GRE (300 score)
(GRE/GMAT option can be waived if the student takes up the business skill development program in May 2017 intake).
English Requirements :
IELTS (6.5 overall, not less than 6.0 in each band) or TOEFL (80 and above 19 in each section).
International Entrance Scholarships 2017-2018 :
|Scholarship Total||Scholarships Available|
|90.0%+||$30,000 ($7,500 x 4 years)||Limited|
|80.0% – 89.9%||$20,000 ($5,000 x 4 years)||Limited|
|75.0% – 79.9%||$4,000 ($4,000 in Year 1 only)||Limited|
Please refer to the link below for further clarifications.
For more information please contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org