The University of Plymouth is one of the UK’s most prominent and dynamic universities with an educational history dating back to 1862. The University of Plymouth is the largest university in the southwest of England, with over 30,000 students and is the fifth largest UK university based on student population. Plymouth also benefits from its attractive location with a vibrant city life and culture, set in dramatic countryside and close to some of Britain’s most beautiful beaches with excellent sailing and surfing opportunities.
Consistently ranked as one of the top three modern universities, Plymouth has
* over 30,000 students
* almost 3,000 staff
* an annual income of around £160 million
* a major role in the Combined Universities in Cornwall
Faculties of Social Science and Business (business studies, economics, hospitality, international relations, management studies, modern language unit, sociology, tourism); Science (agriculture, biology, environmental science, food technology, geography, geology, marine science, psychology); Art (art history, English, heritage, history, media arts, theater); Technology (mathematics, mechanical engineering, statistics).
Plymouth is known for its innovative courses covering a wide range of subjects. From Applied Marine Sports Science – through a range in New Media and fast track degrees in Computing/IT and Business Management – to Zoological Conservation Management, we aim to fulfil a broad cross-section of needs.
The University of Plymouth has revised its academic structure to fully reflect its enterprise vision. Key developments include:
* the creation of a dynamic new Business School dedicated to ethical, sustainable business skills, and supporting the economic regeneration of our city and region
* bringing together complementary subjects in a new combined faculty of Science and Technology
* creating the largest Marine Science and Engineering School in Europe.
* Faculty of Arts
* Faculty of Education
* Faculty of Health & Social Work
* Faculty of Science
* Faculty of Social Science & Business
* Faculty of Technology
* University of Plymouth Colleges
* Peninsula College of Medicine & Dentistry
* Plymouth Devon International College
University of Plymouth Website: http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/
Image credit: Google images
KRISHNA CONSULTANCY provides a complete in-depth counseling on a ‘one-to-one’ basis for students, to chart out their career path for education abroad, right from institution selection – to taking the flight! Krishna Consultants has a “One Stop Professional Consultancy Service Center”, for education in UK, Australia, USA, Canada and New Zealand. They process applications for most of the TOP RANKED Universities. Services by KRISHNA CONSULTANTS ARE CAREER COUNSELING, COUNTRY, UNIVERSITY AND COURSE SELECTION, ADMISSION GUIDANCE AND COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION, SCHOLARSHIPS / FINANCIAL AIDS, BANK / EDUCATIONAL LOAN ASSISTANCE, EXCLUSIVE VISA ASSISTANCE CELL, TRAVEL ASSISTANCE, FOREX ASSISTANCE, INSURANCE COVER, PRE-DEPARTURE BRIEFING and more.