With the concept of Indian students going for summer camp abroad popularizing, Krishna Consultants have tied up with McDonough School in Maryland, USA.
McDonough is a prestigious private school in Baltimore, MD, USA. It is 3 hrs. away from New York City and 30 min. ways from Washington, DC.
In this camp, students will interact with American students during one of their over 50 summer activities. The student just need a tourist visa. No Summer Camp in the USA offers the infrastructure that McDonough have. This summer camp is ideal for the student of age group of 10-18 years old.
* What this Summer Camp include?*
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the students` stay and during field trips.
- 24/7 professional security throughout the campus.
- Full access to McDonogh`s library.
- Full access to computer labs with free access to internet.
- Skype, and MSN Messenger.
- Field trips to New York, Washington, DC., Baltimore, and Philadelphia
- Boat trips in Baltimore.
- Easy access to teachers.
- Free call to parents once a week.
- Pick up and drop off from airports (Baltimore, Washington, DC.,OR Virginia)
- Individual attention from counselors and teachers to students.
- Complete immersion in English language acquisition.
- Qualified and trained teachers and counselors.
- If you create a school group and get, at least, 8 students, we PAY the airfare for a teacher or chaperon to travel with the students, +> meals,+ accommodation for the teacher!
Camp Duration: (2 weeks)
Session 1 – June 17 – June 30
Session 2 – July 1 – July 14
Session 3 – July 15 – July 28
Fees: (Session – 1 or 2 or 3) : USD 2,740
Last Date for Application : May 1, 2012.