Florida International University
Accepting Applications for Fall 2012
Key Facts about FIU:
- Florida International University (FIU) is an American public research university in Greater Miami, Florida, in the United States: FIU is the 3rd-largest university in Florida, and the largest in South Florida.
- Florida International University is classified as a top-tier Research University with high research activity by the Carnegie Foundation, and is a first-tier research university
- More than 110,000 FIU alumni live and work in South Florida.
- Ranked 15th Rank of undergraduate international business programs in 2011 U.S. News & World Report “America Best Colleges.” of undergraduate international business programs in 2011 U.S. News & World Report “America Best Colleges.”
- The FIU College of Law has consistently ranked 1st in Florida with the state’s highest bar-passing rates
- The College of Business Administration is ranked in the top 15% of graduate business schools in the U.S. and 1st in South Florida
- Ranked 4th rank among one-year international MBA programs.
- Nearly 50 percent of all undergraduate students at FIU receive financial aid
Application fee: $ 30
Programs Offered: Kindly refer to the attached sheet.
SAT required: Fall 2011 FIU Freshman class had an average SAT score of 1700 & a 3.7 high school GPA
UG: TOEFL 63 /IELTS5.0
UG deadline: February 1st for Fall Intake. Rolling notification, on a space available basis, for applications submitted after February 1
Scholarships: All admitted students are automatically considered for University scholarships. The scholarship priority deadline is Feb 15th of each year. Students admitted after this date will still be considered for scholarships, but funds may be limited.
U.G. Tuition Fees: $ 18,077.02 p.a.
We also represent the Chapman Graduate School of Business- AACSB accredited
GPA 3.0, GMAT 500 / GRE, TOEFL 80/ IELTS 6.5
Fall intake: 1st April for online application & 1st June for application & Documentation.
Spring intake: 1st September for Online Application and 1st October for Documentation
- International MBA (1 year)- GRE 1000/GMAT 500 (Available in Fall only)
- MIS Ms in Management Information Systems (12months)- GRE 1000/GMAT 500 (Available in Spring & Fall)
- MS in Human Resource Management ( 12 months)- GRE 1000/GMAT 500 (Available in Spring & Fall)
- MS in International Real Estate ( 10 months)- GRE 1000/GMAT 500 (Available in Fall only)
- Ms in Finance ( 12 months)- )- GRE 1000/GMAT 500 (Available in Spring & Fall)
- MS in International business (1-2 yrs)- 1000/GMAT 500, 2 yrs work experience required (Available in Fall only)
- E MBA (20 months)- Min 5yrs work experience required- No GMAT required (Available in Fall only)
- MBA Health Care (18 months)- Min 4yrs work experience required- No GMAT required (Available in Spring & Fall)