Golden opportunity for all those students who are still struggling with their GRE scores and not able to secure the requisite scores to apply to high ranked Universities.
End your hardships now and apply to high ranked Universities without GRE.
We are glad to update and inform all of you that INTO University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida have relaxed their eligibility criteria and made it more easier and simpler for students to study with the University for their Pathway program.
Pathways are for students who want to study in USA for Graduate Degree but might have slightly lower GPA results, lesser standardized test scores, or low English language proficiency and require additional academic or language support in order to succeed during their first semester or first year at USF.
Graduate Pathway Program– No GRE for entry to the pathway program or subsequent progression to the degree.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Industrial Engineering
2.5 GPA (4-year degree of Bachelors required).
Accelerated Pathway TOEFL 79 or IELTS 6.5 or PTE 53.
Standard Pathway – TOEFL 65-78 or IELTS 5.5-6.0 (min. 5.0 sub scores) or PTEA 44-52.
Accelerated Pathway -$ $15,600
Standard Pathway – $27,100
No application fees.
Deadline: 15th June’ 14
If your profiles suits you are 100% admitted by the University of South Florida.
Salient Features of University of South Florida.
- One of only 108 designated Tier universities in the U.S. out of 4,634 universities as classified by the Carnegie Foundation
- Ranked Top 100 in the U.S. and among the Top 250 universities worldwide (Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2012)
- Ranked Top 90 in the U.S. and among the Top 250 universities worldwide (Times Higher Education Rankings, 2012-2013)
- 24 graduate programs in the Top 100, including 2 online programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2013)
- Come to Krishna Consultants office at Nagpur & submit your applications admissions for Fall 2014 intake.
Kindly share this information with your friends.
For More Information Visit : www.studies-overseas.com