We are glad to inform you all that Mr. Scott Marie delegate from University of Stirling, UK is visiting our Nagpur office for SPOT ADMISSIONS and DISCUSSING FUTURE MARKTING PLANS for September 2017 intake.
Date: 20th September 2016 (Tuesday)
Time: 3 pm to 5 pm
- It is a public University founded byRoyal charterin 1967, on the Airthrey Estate in Stirling, Scotland.
- The university was ranked among the Top 10 Universities in the Times Higher Education Supplement Award for the UK’s Best Student Experience .
- University has 5 star Excellence Award for Teaching.
- Stirling is ranked 7th in the UK for graduate employability with 96% of our graduates in employment, or further study, within six months of graduating. (Telegraph/HESA, 2015).
- It is ranked 65th in UK as per Guardian League Table 2016.
For PG Courses:
Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with holding a minimum of 55% in their Bachelor degree.
6.5 with no band less than 6.0
For UG Courses:
Successful completion of examinations at standard X and XII (Higher Secondary School Certificate) with minimum marks of approximately 75%.
6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component.
Note: IELTS can be waived off if the student has more than 70% in 12th English.
1. UG COURSES
For UG Courses,please refer http://www.stir.ac.uk/undergraduate-study/course-information/courses-a-to-z/
2. PG COURSES
For PG Courses,Kindly refer : http://www.stir.ac.uk/study-in-the-uk/course-information/taught-postgraduate-degrees/
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Management
- MBA- 3 years of Managerial work Experience is required
- Marine Biotechnology
PRE-SESSIONAL ENGLISH COURSES:
A short and intensive preparation in academic English for students who are due to start an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Stirling and for student who do not meet IELTS requirement for a given a course.
Applicants must hold an offer of a place on a degree programme at the University of Stirling
To progress to a degree programme that requires IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 in all subskills):
12 week course: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in writing and 5.0 in all other subskills)
6 week course: IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in all other subskills)
To progress to a degree programme that requires IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills):
12 week course: IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in writing and 4.5 in all other subskills)
6 week course: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in writing and 5.0 in all other subskills)
For Pre-sessional, student must have UKVI IELTS
For more information, please refer: http://www.intohigher.com/uk/en-gb/our-centres/into-university-of-stirling/studying/our-courses/course-list/pre-sessional-english.aspx
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS:
1. University of Stirling International Taught Postgraduate Merit Scholarship
- University is offering up to 25 scholarships of £2,000
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic ability and the quality of their personal statement.
2. Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships
- The scheme offers up to 200 awards, each worth £2000. These are towards the tuition fees, for any one year of study, on an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD course at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions.
- The following principles are applied to all applications to the Scotland Scholarship Scholarship programme .Applications that do not meet all of these principles will unfortunately not be considered.
1) All parts of the application form have been completed
2) Eligibility criteria are met in full
3) Course of study falls within the priority areas outlined
Students need to already have applied to the university and have been made a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a course from the university in order to be eligible to apply for a Saltire Scholarship.
3. Stirling Management School Masters Scholarships
Three scholarships, each with a value of £4,500, will be awarded to students who wish to study full time on a selection of Taught Masters Courses offered by the University of Stirling Management School at the Stirling campus. These scholarships are open to students of any nationality joining one of the following courses
- MSc Marketing
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Behavioural Science for Management
If you need any other information,contact us at email@example.com