- German study centre of an American private university
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) since 1983
- Offers MBA program without work experience and also do not require GRE or GMAT
- Admission on rolling basis
- Completely English taught courses
Courses on offer: Associate Degree in General Studies
•Associate Degree in General Studies in International Business
•Bachelor Degree in International Business
•Bachelor Degree in International Relations & Diplomacy
•Bachelor Degree in International Economics
•Bachelor Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies
•Master Degree in Business Administration – 36 credits program
•Master Degree in International Business – 1.5 years – 45 credits program
•Master Degree in Management of Information – 1.5 years
•Master Degree in International Management – 1 year course – 36 semester credit program
Application fees: Euros 50.
Tuition Fees :
- MBA and MIM (entire program) – Euros 19200
- MIB and MBA (IT) (entire program) – Euros 24000
Intakes: The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis. So every month is a start date.
IELTS /TOEFL Score:
IELTS of 5.5 or better
TOEFL of 61
- No application fees and tuition fees for most of the Universities in Germany.
- Degree programmes “Made in Germany” are recognized world wide.
- English is the medium of instruction for many programmes so no need to have high level of German Language Certification.
- Students are allowed to work 120 full days or else 240 half days during the course of study.
- Less expensive when compared to other destinations.
For further Information and queries, Please contact Krishna Consultants.