This is an innovative programme with an integrated delivery from end‐to‐end covering a wide range of Digital Marketing topics. The programme aims to develop learners’ knowledge of the theory and practice of Digital Marketing necessary for them to secure employment and perform at postgraduate level in the areas of ICT /Digital Marketing in a broad range of commercial, industrial and public sector environments. Graduates will have an in-depth knowledge of the practical and theoretical aspects of Digital Marketing. The programme enables and supports learners in developing critical analytical skills and developing skills in applying theoretical concepts to the practice of Digital Marketing.
The specific programme aims are as follows:
- To imbue a critical analysis of the current and emerging theories of digital marketing, informed by up-to-date research and activity in the digital marketing field.
- To develop the practical skills in problem identification and solving, carrying out digital marketing activities of a marketing department.
- To provide a strategic perspective (incorporating multiple-viewpoints) and context for digital marketing in a modern organisation
- To develop an in-depth appreciation of modern data-driven metrics to marketing activities and how these can be generated and used.
- To develop in students the competencies to be a successful marketer in a digital marketing environment.
- To facilitate the development by the learner of applied skills that are directly complementary and relevant to the workplace
- To identify and develop autonomous learning skills for the learner
- Provide the learner with a comprehensive platform for career development, innovation and further study.
A minimum of 55-60% in accordance to Indian Education system in a cognate discipline from a recognised third level institution with IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Graduates of the MSc in Digital Marketing will acquire specialised skills and competencies that will enable them to pursue positions in many fields, including digital marketing management, market research, brand management, advertising and public relations and digital marketing consultancy.