- A large, multicultural and vibrant university with around 25,000 students situated in Britain’s second city.
- Over 8,000 part-time students and 2,000 international students from over 80 different countries outside the EU.
- Ranked 63 in the Guardian 2010 League Table. Three subjects ranked in the top 20 in the UK Media Studies, Communication and Librarianship (11); Drama and Dance (16) and General Engineering (19) – and five more in the top 30 – Architecture (23), Art and Design (23), Education (26), Mechanical Engineering (25) and Music (22).
Birmingham City University comprises eight campuses located throughout the city. Each has its own unique features, yet every campus offers up-to-date learning facilities and a range of amenities to help you make the most of your time here.
- City North Campus
- City Center Campus at Millennium Point
- City South Campus
- Gosta Green
- Birmingham Conservatoire
- School of Art- Margaret Street
- School of Art – Bournville
- School of Jewellery
Wide Range of UG and PG courses in the subject areas as mentioned below :-
Art & Design, Business, Computing, Construction, Education, Engineering, Health, Humanities, Law, Media, Music and Theatre & Social Science.
For UG Courses :- http://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate
For PG Courses :- http://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate
Entry Requirements :-
UG :- 60% in 12th std and 6.0 bands in IELTS
PG :- 55% in Bachelors and 6.0 bands in IELTS
September & January
UG :- http://www.bcu.ac.uk/student-info/finance-and-money-matters/undergraduate-fees-and-funding/2012-13-fees
PG :- http://www.bcu.ac.uk/international/discover-bcu/fees-finance-scholarships/september-2012
Scholarships & Bursary :-
If you pay the course tuition fee in full at or before enrollment you qualify for a £300 prompt payment discount. If you need more information please feel free to contact us. Looking forward to receiving good number of applications.