Highlights of University:-
The University of Wolverhampton is a British university located on four campuses across the West Midlands and Shropshire. The city campus is located in Wolverhampton city centre with a second campus at Compton Park, Wolverhampton; a third in Walsall and a fourth in Telford. The University is Centrally located and it is 2 hours from London and 30 minutes from Birmingham.
Total Students of students studying in the university are approx. 23,000.
The University of Wolverhampton has nine academic Schools :
- The School of Applied Sciences
- The School of Art and Design
- The School of Computing and IT
- The School of Education
- The School of Engineering and the Built Environment
- The School of Health and Wellbeing
- The School of Law, Social Sciences and Communications
- The School of Sport, Performing Arts and Leisure
- The University of Wolverhampton Business School
In addition, the Graduate School oversees postgraduate activities and research within the University’s Academic Schools, as well as in its Research Institutes and Centers.
Some Unique Courses Available:
- MSc Agriculture Biotechnology
- MSc Applied Microbiology
- MSc Molecular Biotechnology with Bio informatics
- MSc Civil Engineering
- CAD & Construction
- MBA Information System Networking
- MBA Law
- MSc Polymer Engineering
- MSc Polymer Engineering Design
- MA Applied Sports & Exercise Science.