University Highlights: UMass, Lowell:
- According to US News and World Report ranks the UMass Lowell campus among the top 200 research universities in the country
- Forbes ranked UMass Lowell as one of the top 650 undergraduate colleges in the country
- In Umass Lowell student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1.
- The UMass Lowell is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and has been continuously since 1975.
- The Work Environment Master of Science degree in Occupational and Environmental Hygiene in UMass Lowell is accredited by the Applied Science Accreditation Commission of ABET.
University Highlights: UMass, Dartmouth:
- U Mass Dartmouth is ranked as a Tier 1 University by U.S.News and World Report.
- UMass ranked 6th in New England region(after Harvard, MIT, Yale, Tufts and Brown) and was the 14th highest rated American public University.
- The Charlton College of Business , AACSB accredited, was featured in the Princeton Review’s “The Best 301 Business Schools: 2010 edition”.
- The University of Massachusetts was recently ranked 56th in the Global Top 200 by Times of London’s 2010 World University Rankings.
- Business students at UMass Dartmouth enjoy internship and job possibilities through the Charlton College of Business.
University Highlights: UMass, Boston (UG only):
- UMass Boston is located on Columbia Point Peninsula, close to the downtown area of the exciting and cosmopolitan city of Boston.
- Each year, Boston attracts over 18 million visitors from around the world.
- Boston is close to New York City and to mountains, beaches, skiing, white water rafting, sailing, and hiking.
- In 2010–11, the five campuses making up the UMass system were ranked 56 worldwide in The Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- UMass Boston is Boston’s only public university.
- Is a research university with a teaching soul.
- § Has an academic history spanning over 150 years