- The University has received the Good University’s Guide (maximum) five-star rating for graduate employment for 12 consecutive years and a five-star rating for graduate outcomes for the last three.
- The University of Canberra has a deep history of providing high quality education for professionals.
- UC’s main campus is in Canberra, with approximately 13,500 students, 69,300 alumni and 2,200 staff.
- UC focuses on following:
- professional preparation for a competitive edge in your chosen career.
- Experience of hands-on work-integrated learning.
- career-enhancing qualifications that are recognized and respected world-wide.
- the opportunity to participate in a research culture that is making substantial contributions to sustaining our quality of life.
- the transformational experience that only an inclusive, collegial relationship between students and academics can provide.
- an enjoyable and relaxing social life in a friendly, multicultural environment.
- UC co-located with Holmesglen in Melbourne in 2013, the first partnership of its kind in Australia to offer more degree choices and direct access to Commonwealth funded programs in Melbourne.
- Smaller class sizes, so that students get personal attention and support that is needed to succeed. Be prepared to study in Australia.
UC courses available:
|Bachelor of Commerce|
|Bachelor of Graphic Design|
|Bachelor of Information Technology|
|Bachelor of Interior Architecture|
|Bachelor of Justice Studies|
|Bachelor of Sports Management|
|Bachelor of Business (Executive Administration)|
|Bachelor of Business (Marketing Management)|
|Bachelor of Fashion (Apparel Engineering and Design)|
|Bachelor of Hospitality Management|
|Bachelor of Screen Production|
|Bachelor of Applied Science in Forensic Studies|